Your information is never shared with any companies outside of our organization, with the following exception:
By registering for any of the FREE software offered by Meadows, you agree to receive occassional emails from Meadows related to updated versions of the FREE software, or other related software products or services. You may choose to opt out of future emails at that time.
Meadows sometimes engages in licensing or other co-marketing activities with companies that have contributed to the development effort of a Meadows FREE software product, or a Meadows licensed software product. In some cases, your download information will be shared with these companies. As of the date of this policy (Revision 4), we are not sharing your information with any other company.
Information We May Collect
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- End user registration for clients that register for free or licensed software.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you, or to inform you of any software or product updates that may become available.
If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is via a web form may be stored on our servers temporarily, but is completely purged on a regular basis. The majority of our forms request only the most basic information, such as Name, Email, and Company Name. We do not accept or process credit card information on our own web site so such sensitive data is never stored.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined in the above documentation.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Thank you for your continued support of our software products and services!
Revision 4. Date of Publication: August 18, 2017